- January 22, 2023
- Posted by: watsonfine
Position: Senior FMCG Sales Representative
Company: Watson & Fine
Watson and Fine is a leading agribusiness company specializing in the production and distribution of high-quality fruits, vegetables, and other agricultural products. We are currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior FMCG Sales Representative to join our team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and partners within the Fresh, Frozen, and Canned (FMGCC) industry
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities to drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and execute sales strategies
- Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals to potential clients
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to stay ahead of the competition
- Meet or exceed sales targets and quotas
- Utilize an existing client bank to generate sales
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in FMCG sales
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent relationship-building abilities
- Strong knowledge of the FMGCC industry and market trends
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred
- Must have an existing client bank to generate sales
We offer a competitive salary package and benefits, as well as opportunities for career advancement within our growing organization. If you are a self-motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for sales and a proven track record of success, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and evidence of existing client bank. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your CV and cover letter, as well as proof of previous trades, to email@example.com