Sustainibility is the heart of what we are about! We believe in protecting the environment, the wildlife and the Local people.We are driven by passion not by profits and want to make sure that every part of what we do benefits the other.
At Watson and Fine, we believe that sustainable agriculture is key to feeding a growing population and combating climate change. In Africa, where food insecurity and poverty are widespread, the need for sustainable farming practices is especially urgent.
Our company is dedicated to leading the way in renewable agriculture in Africa, by developing and implementing innovative farming techniques that increase yields and reduce the environmental impact of agriculture.
Our approach is based on three pillars:
- Conservation Agriculture: By using techniques such as minimal soil disturbance, permanent soil cover, and crop rotation, we are able to improve soil health and reduce erosion, while also increasing crop yields.
- Renewable Energy: We use renewable energy sources such as solar and wind power to power our farms, reducing our dependence on fossil fuels and reducing our carbon footprint.
- Community Engagement: We work closely with local communities to ensure that our farming practices are sustainable and beneficial for all. This includes training farmers in new techniques and providing them with access to the resources they need to succeed.
Through these efforts, we are able to not only improve the livelihoods of farmers in Africa, but also contribute to the global effort to combat climate change.
Thank you for visiting our website and learning more about our mission to lead the way in sustainable agriculture in Africa. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about how you can get involved, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- To become the largest provider of renewable energy crops in the world
- In the next ten years, we plan to employ ten thousand individuals
- Secure arable land progressively to sustainably farm
- Utilize smart-farming technologies for efficient and sustainable production
- Women Empowerment
- Build Schools and Hospitals