- January 22, 2023
- Posted by: watsonfine
Position: Personal Assistant
Company: Watson & Fine
We are seeking a highly organized and experienced Personal Assistant to support the daily operations of a successful business executive. The ideal candidate will have a background in financial instruments, trading, marketing and renewables, and a valid passport, and must be willing to travel at short notice with the CEO to EU, Africa.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating meetings, conference calls, and travel arrangements
- Manage and maintain the executive’s calendar and schedule
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Organize and maintain files and records
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- Monitor and analyze market trends in financial instruments, trading, marketing and renewables
- Travel with the CEO to EU and Africa, as needed
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant or similar role
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments, trading, marketing and renewables
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field is preferred.
- Valid passport and willingness to travel at short notice with CEO to EU and Africa
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a dynamic and exciting work environment. If you are a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a passion for financial instruments, trading, marketing and renewables, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
Please submit your CV and cover letter, as well as proof of previous trades, to firstname.lastname@example.org